Miami has always been an excellent place for foodies. But earlier this summer, when the Michelin Guide released its first-ever restaurant selection for Miami, it set the city’s food scene on fire!
Eleven restaurants in Miami received a coveted MICHELIN Star, with options ranging from a highly stylized Korean steakhouse to traditional Colombian cuisine. This is an amazing accomplishment for Miami’s culinary scene. So, start planning your foodie tour of Miami today.
- L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon Miami: Modern French cuisine, served at a signature 34-seat dining counter facing an open kitchen that allows for a dynamic interaction between the chefs and guests.
- Ariete: Offering innovative cuisine that weaves new American and classic French to spectacular results.
- Boia De: A charming and eclectic modern Italian eatery with a menu that focuses on natural wines and locally sourced ingredients.
- Cote Miami: Synonymous with marrying the fun and fire of Korean barbecue with the hallmarks of a classic, regal American steakhouse.
- The Den at Azabu Miami Beach: An intimate omakase-style sushi restaurant where chefs will guide you through an authentic sushi experience.
- Elcielo Miami: Creating a unique and carefully crafted experience guaranteed to transport you to the beautiful beaches of Cartagena and the mysterious corners of the Amazon jungle.
- Hiden: Inspired by tales of small secret restaurants in Japan, this upscale 8-seat counter, accessed through a steel front door with a time-sensitive passcode, combines authentic Japanese fine dining with a fresh and new food and service concept.
- Le Jardinier Miami: A modern, light-filled space with a menu rooted in classic French technique, where local, seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs, and greens are complemented by wild and sustainable fish, meat, and poultry.
- Los Félix: Rooted in Mexican heritage and honoring the indigenous way by supporting Milpa farming, the highly creative dishes will likely send you on a gustatory trip.
- Stubborn Seed: With a philosophy of taking honest ingredients and elevating them, every dish aims to unearth the cravings of the palate while constructing a reward in each bite.
- The Surf Club Restaurant: Located in the recently revamped iconic Miami club, the restaurant boasts all of the style and elegance of a private, members-only hangout with a handsome vintage bar, plush banquettes, and dim, amber-hued lighting.
There’s no better place to indulge your inner foodie and enjoy truly excellent food than a luxury home. And the MJR Groupe is always available to help explore your possibilities throughout South Florida.