The best restaurants in Miami are definitely worth seeking out. From fine dining to cheap eats, there are so many must-try restaurants. And with such a diverse range of cuisines, you’re sure to find something to suit your taste.
Are you ready to start planning your personal foodie tour? Here are a few of your can’t-skip locations:
- Stubborn Seed – Serving up seasonal American eats and craft cocktails in Miami Beach.
- Boia De – An eclectic American menu with Italian influences in a very unexpected location.
- La Mar by Gaston Acurio – A Peruvian restaurant serving up seasonally inspired dishes located in the Mandarin Oriental.
- The Surf Club Restaurant – High-end American comfort food located at Miami’s historic beach-club in Surfside.
- Ariete – Pairing homestyle Cuban cooking and contemporary fine dining in Coconut Grove.
- Itamae – Located in Miami’s Design District, enjoy a delicious combination of Peruvian food and Japanese ingredients.
- Zitz Sum – This Coral Gables restaurant serves up a juxtaposition of Japanese & Italian flavors.
- Cote Miami – This Miami Design District high-end Korean steakhouse is worth the splurge.
- Mandolin Aegean Bistro – An outdoor eatery rooted in the taste and traditions of the Aegean.
- LPM Restaurant and Bar – A French restaurant serving Mediterranean-inspired dishes in the heart of Brickell.
- Ghee Indian Kitchen – farm-to-table Southeast Asian food featuring seasonal dishes and freshly-made curries.
- Luca Osteria – Located in Coral Gables and serving up modern interpretations of Italian classics.
- Makoto – A Japanese restaurant dishing out top-quality seafood located in the shops at Bal Harbour.
- Leku – A Spanish restaurant with a focus on Basque cooking in the heart of Miami.
- Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink – American eatery serving locally sourced comfort food and inventive desserts.
- Jaguar Sun – A small cocktail bar and pasta restaurant inside the X Miami building.
- Macchialina – Vibrant trattoria presenting rustic Italian recipes in a stylish, brick-walled setting in Miami Beach.
- Carbone – an Italian-American restaurant serving up traditional Italian dishes in Miami Beach.
- Los Félix – Highly creative Mexican cooking inspired by indigenous heritage.
- Bourbon Steak – An award-winning restaurant famous for its signature butter-poached steaks and duck-fat fries located in Aventura.
It’s always a pleasure to share information about Miami’s delicious restaurant scene with you. Have you tried any of these yet? Let’s connect; I’d love to get your opinion.